Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Muppet of a Man!

Foxtrot here, I'll start by saying I loved the Muppets. I'm really not a huge fan of musicals or puppets but, I thoroughly enjoyed this film. This Muppets film is based years after the Muppet group splits up. And with the help of Walter (a Muppet) and his  brother Gary (Jason Segel) they have to come back for one more show to save their theater from a money hungry business man (Chris Cooper).

There wasn't a moment where I wasn't smiling or laughing thanks to Jason Segel's writing and acting. The musical numbers were the most fun from Segel's "Muppet of a Man" to Cooper's rap sequences. I highly recommend watching this feel good film for anyone who wants to go on a great, imaginative, cinematic ride.

Foxtrot out.


No comments:

Post a Comment