Thursday, August 11, 2011

Crazy, Stupid, Love

Foxtrot here. Of course I'm dragged by my roommate to all the romantic comedies. So, I was sure to expect the same old jokes and story line of all romcoms. All I was looking forward to was seeing Ryan Gosling shirtless. DUH! But to my surprise Crazy, Stupid, Love was original, funny and also emotional. It wasn't a story of finding love but rather a married couple rediscovering their love for each other. Many critics are saying Ryan Gosling's hot bod overshadowed the rest of the cast. I beg to differ, Steve Carell's acting was amazingly heartwarming and funny. In this film Carell proved to us that he's not just a dorky, old virgin but instead he's a man with an emotional side. The acting between Carell's character and his wife was so convincing and heartfelt, I was holding back my tears. Now that's good acting. Overall, I recommend going to see this romcom! Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment