Saturday, August 6, 2011

Roseanne for President!

On her Thursday appearance with Jay Leno our favorite, wise cracking, cackling televison mama announced that she was running for President (well, seriously considering, I suppose.)

"You know, Jay, I decided that since you're the one that got Arnold Schwarzenegger elected as governor of California, that I wanted to make my announcement here on your show because I really wanted to ask for your support, " Roseanne said. "My announcement is that I am running for president of the United States."

"I'm totally serious," the Roseanne's Nuts star added. "'Cause I want to be a part of the debates, because I want to represent the tax payer. In fact, I'm choosing the tax payers as my vice president."

Well, as a tax payer (who may or may not have paid her taxes yet...) I will gladly be your Vice President, Roseanne. Heck, I'm already V.P. of the Cool Club!

I'm not for [Democrats or Republicans] because they both suck and they're a bunch of criminals," Barr added. So what political party does she belong to? One she made up -- "American's Green Tea Party."


Not a fan of Green Tea. I prefer Earl Grey. Or Starbucks Iced Black Tea. But, she's nailed it with Dems and Repubs sucking and being criminals.  Fo sho.

 Why? "So I can speak on behalf of the taxpayers of this country who are dissed to the max," she said.

That's right sista, Motherbird and Foxtrot feel totes dissed to the max. What do we think? I can't wait to get my Roseanne Barr in 2012 picket sign.

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment