Friday, October 14, 2011

Candy!

How is err'one? It's been awhile!

IMdB is throwing all kinds of goodies at us today, the highlight being the new Avengers trailer! *suppresses a squeal* Thor, Mr. Stark and... Captain America (I'm more interested in the first two but, apparently I only get the leftover crumbs! Foxtrot...) anyway, I have a sneakin' suspicion that I'll have a thing for Loki... I always have thing for Iron Man's enemies. Jeff Bridges, Mickey Rourke... add Mr. Hiddleston to the list.

Ray Ray is at the top of my Thor list... who doesn't love that beard!? Foxtrot, that's who. Hopefully we get another appearance in Avengers and Thor 2 :)

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3488652825

Until then... only a week until the Three Musketeers! Which, Foxtrot will have to judge because I will love it. I  already know it...



And, trailer number two for the day... a Star Trek blend of new Captain Kirk and Praetor Shinzon from Nemesis... and Til Schweiger who I don't think was in a Star Trek but, is utterly enjoyable none the less...

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3488652825



Aw... look at him all Picardy and cloned....


So... Google gave me the choice of "Chris Pine Star Trek" or "Chris Pine shirtless" ... my strength was tested today. Greatly.


Enjoy those trailers, movie douches...

Motherbird, Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment