Tuesday, October 18, 2011

We need to pimp this ho...

Okay, so... we are the Cool Club right? Righto cheerio!

So... working on some shirt ideas and ya'll need to help me out! I'd be perfectly happy with plastering a shirt with William Fichtner and Kim Coates and being done with it but, I'm thinking not everyone would be down with that...

BOOM. Thank you Jesus.
I really don't see why we couldn't have them plastered all over our shirts...

Anyway, t-shirts people! Help me with them! We want Cool Club on the front fo sho and the address for the blog on the back but, other than that... take it way, mofos!

Speaking of Tig...

ITS TUESDAY! CAN I GET A WOOPWOOP!? 

Woop. Woop. Ow. Ow.

And let's talk a little SOA here, folks. As much as I love Tig and will always be on Team Tigger... I find myself siding with Clay? Why!? I don't know why either... probably my attraction to every bad guy... but, is he really that bad? IS HE!? 

Look at that... he is NOT the bad guy. 
I never really liked Tara anyway... 

Don't get me started on Juice... I don't know whether to hug his cutie patootie little self or slap with this hot grits... probably hug him. He needs to get with it before Chibs does...

Anyway, SOA comes on at 9 o'clock (most of our time...) tonight! 

I'll be at www.tignation.net in the chatroom! BOOM.

Motherbird, Over and Out.

Just one more...

Woof. (insert dirty doctor joke here... cause I can't repeat the ones in my head)

1 comment:

  1. I, on the other hand, would be perfectly happy with the idea of donning a shirt with William and Kim on the front. Or back. Or sleeves, with William on the right, Kim to the left.

    ReplyDelete