Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Did that just happen? That just happened.

Um... My mom called it. She said Juice was gonna off himself... I'm just hoping that ya know, that branch really broke.... and didn't fall on his head and crush him or something like that... or he's paralyzed and fire ants come and eat him... its gonna be a long week. I love Juice! TAKE TARA INSTEAD!

Take. Tara. Please.

Second, Bobby!? What's with that call? See? That's me, wanting to give Clay a hug and lurve him. I already do lurve him! C'mon... COME ON! I love Clay. Can you tell?

Okay... I need to take a time out and rant about Tara. I am not liking her, I never *really* liked her (love Maggie Siff, don't get me wrong... I love Maggie) but, Tara is not meant to be in that life... she's annoying me, walking around like Betty Crocker in that dumb apron pulling out bullets and what not while making a big hullabuloo about a note while our guys are getting shot at and Clay is getting voted out and Piney is cockin his sawed off shot gun and Juice is... oh lawd.

I can't handle it... seven days? Not cool.

Let's calm down...

Better? I'm better. You better? Good.



No comments:

Post a Comment